Pole Fitness Instructor

After half a year leading, supporting or teaching on my own, I'm about to begin as a freelance pole fitness / pole dance instructor with a great gym.

I'm excited and nervous, I am still learning about class dynamics and the art of instructing but I'm looking forward to this adventure.

My last class as a volunteer instructor for another company was a let down, the one lady who had booked in didn't arrive.  I then spent some time practicing and taking some photos for my new Facebook page and private group.

I love pole dancing.  I caught the bug in the late 00's beginning at Pole Pursuits, Studio 202, Soul Pole, and Inverted with a great day course with Head over Heels. I thought I'd try burlesque for a while but took fright when confronted with a pair of swirling tassels and frilly undies.

So wish me luck and a fuller classes than that last one 🙄😀🤞

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Globe Artichokes & Strawberries

Wrestling and the Cove Bay gala

Winners Win & Loosers Don't